3/3/10

sfgirlbybay Blog it Forward INK+WIT Inspiration














Victoria, founder of San Francisco Girl by the Bay (sfgirlbybay), inspired a Blog it Forward inspiration post made daily by over 200 bloggers. I am so excited to be a part of this chain and I hope you will enjoy my inspiration.

Cherner Arm Chair / Design Norman Cherner, 1958.

Enzo mari / more info on Design Addict

Typographic Posters - Design: Landor

Chris Ashworth / Executive Creative Director / Raygun Magazine Covers (I wish Raygun was still in print, David Carson can you hear me????!!!)

Mom and Dad / images of us from 1980 or so

Lord Ganesh is a God of Hindus with the head of an elephant. He is the son of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is worshipped as one of the five chief divine deities according to Hindu mythology. The other four are Bramha, Vishnu, Shiva and Durga. He is the God of success and the demolisher of ills, impurities, evils, hindrances and all negative forces. Lord Ganesh is also the God of wisdom, knowledge, prosperity and wealth.

Dharma Mittra / my dear teacher and the most amazing yogi I have ever known

Flowers around my house. I forgot what these are called but I love them.

“Fantastic Mr Fox,” the latest film by Wes Anderson. / Book Design: Pentagram