3/22/10

My new Illustration and article in the April / May 2010 Issue of ReadyMade Magazine








As a five year old I was so excited for giant striped lollipops when I lived in Florida and we would go to Disney. I always made my dad buy me one. Well, ReadyMade is my lollipop today. The new beautiful lush issue arrived today and has so much great information about food, travel, and screen printing.

I am so happy to say I have a full page spread on purification tea (that I learned from my yoga guru, Dharma Mittra) and an illustration on pages 10-11. The lovely and super sincere Deputy Editor, Amy Palanjian, wrote the article and Adam Holt, Senior Graphic Designer, articulated and photo directed the spread. It turned out so vivid and fun. I love that Adam made the call to place my illustration in a sketchbook in a photographic setting with teacups, lemons, and background texture.

Be sure to check out all the recipes, projects, and information on all things food starting on page 52. This is such a great issue just in time for Spring. Super cheerful and energizing! The ReadyMade blog is also full of inspiration.

Thank you ReadyMade!

(illustration by Tara Hogan / INK+WIT)