11/1/11

INK+WIT 2012 LETTERPRESS CALENDAR IS HERE / Into the Calm










The INK+WIT 2012 calendar is here! Available on ETSY (for now) until my own shop is back up. If you need a larger custom order or a wholesale order please email me at info@inkandwit.com

This calendar happened in the midst of many deadlines, pregnancy (4.5 months now) and home repairs (still going on). It is no wonder I named it Into the Calm. Not to mention that is where i feel we all need to go. Solitude, meditation, silence, and deep introspection were the focus of this piece. However, I did keep it light and fun. The Get Wellie letterpress card image has become so liked I had to include it and it fit so well in the midst of wispy tree branches and natural textures.

Every year I have designed this calendar (since 2008) I have included the months in English, French, and Spanish in addition to each page including the cover able to morph into wall prints. These prints look great in a grid of white or natural wood frames. You will end up with seven since the cover can also be framed. Simply use a sharp exacto knife and trim off the bottom to the size of your choice. You can do 6x6 or 5x7 as the calendar is 6x11.

This is a limited edition of 125 calendars printed by the 3ever talented Boxcar Press here in Syracuse, NY (where I live so everything was done locally). 120 of the calendars have been drilled to hang and 20 are not drilled so you can display as you wish. I like small white sewing pins the best if hanging on their own or washi tape.

Each panel features a quote at the base of the page regarding peace, tranquility, and silence. I hope this design inspires you to have a serene tranquil year to come.

For sale here. Please contact info@inkandwit.com or call 315 420 4630 should you need assistance with orders.