10/4/10

bathroom gut: Waterworks, Marble and Remodelista


Henry Pendant / Waterworks


Gilbert Wall Sconce / Waterworks


Classic Bath Inspiration / Remodelista


Marble Hex Tile / Hex Tile


Once you start remodeling you can become addicted to looking at tiles, lights, sinks, etc. a lot. While I need to be mindful and not go overboard on costs, I am giving myself some leeway on details like lighting and tile as I have never had a nice bathroom in my life. I think it is time and I really like the bathroom. It is relaxing, peaceful, and invigorating to bathe, do home facials, and replenish the skin. It it is the home spa and helps me feel like I do not have to run to spas so much. I can spa at home. Which means I am going to get a sauna soon as well. It is a healthy thing to have living in upstate NY. I am not a skier or snowboarder but I can be a sauna bunny.