4/20/10

The Happy Campers




Lately I have been trying to take a break with my husband. He is on vacation this week. Somehow planning a trip was not in the stars. When I found the website The Happy Campers it made me realize I would be happy going even an hour away to a campsite and sleeping in a tent for 2-3 days relaxing under a bunch of trees. I remember as a child how it was so exciting to make a tent out of sheets in your room or a tent in your backyard. Honestly. I might just put up a tent in my backyard and sleep out there for 1 night and call it a mini vacation. Everything is what you make it, right?

The Happy Campers has a great website dedicated to camping sites in England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland. Stunning places to be in nature. And, they have a inspirational book here. (images above from The Happy Campers website)