2/5/10

Caroline Tran





I have been fortunate enough to become friends with Caroline Tran, a fabulous photographer of weddings, engagement, and baby photography based in Southern California. Caroline strikes a sweet balance between reality and fantasy in her images with soft light and color. There is a magic in her photography that captures that moment at a wedding where time stands still. The details recorded are what take the cake for me. Often, after all the hard work that goes into the styling (favors, flowers, lighting) it can sadly be lost by the photographer not paying attention to the intricate details strung together that created the whole. Caroline does not miss a beat. You can see she is present and awake in her intention to capture your day.

A little more about Caroline...

"I love having fun, learning new things, making people smile, and telling stories. I love seeing life through fun angles. I enjoy inspiring others as well as being inspired by others. I have the most supportive husband, best friend, and partner. We enjoy hiking, traveling, our furry kids, snowboarding, weddings, and of course, photography."

"I love weddings. Weddings are filled with thoughtful details and emotions, and I love capturing those precious memories. I love telling vivid wedding stories. I put my heart into every photo, so you will see personality, new perspectives, a great story, and life in my photos."

Travel welcomed! Booking exclusively for 2010.