1/25/10

YAY! I won 2nd place in What Designers blog off



It was quite fun to read that I won second place for my merchant no.4 post. So sweet of What Designers to hold a fun blog off with many great bloggers and posts. I feel incredibly thrilled to know my post made people happy. Thank you!!!!

1st Place: Analog Chic
Chosen by Trish of Smashing Darling will receive a Smashing Darling gift certificate of $250

2nd Place: Ink + Wit
Chosen by Lesley of WHATdesigners will receive a Smashing Darling gift certificate of $100

Your votes, and there were a lot of them, chose the 3 runners up. Out of over 93, 000 votes here were the most popular. Each runner up will receive a Smashing Darling gift certificate of $50.

Reader's favorites:
3rd with 40,913 votes: Belle Style
4th with 33,205 votes: Tilda in the Burbs
5th with 15,738 votes: Freshly Blended