11/24/09

Guest Holiday Post: Kirsten from Simply Grove




Hi everyone! Kirsten from Simply Grove here. I am very excited to be here on INK+WIT to show you a few of my favorite tips for Christmas decor. I am a lover of white, sparkly, natural and modern for Christmas this year. And the great thing is is that you can still make it cozy and festive!

I love the look of branches in groupings. This image is the perfect example of natural elements in a very chic environment. And branches are accessible to almost everyone.

This holiday banner is cute, crafty and so easy to make. I think it would look really glamorous in an all modern space.

I spy ornaments and vintage balls in this festive bowl. How creative and fun for the holidays!

This eclectic vingette includes pine cones, branches and vintage ornaments as well as homemade ornaments.

Clean and white is the best backdrop for spots of color. Everything just pops a little more when resting on a white surface. Even branches look so chic!

Decorating for Christmas should be fun and should always reflect who you are. I love being traditional but I think its alot of fun to think outside of the box. So be creative and have a blast!!