11/10/09

Fern the Kid arrives at Woodstock Sanctuary



In the light of holiday season please take a moment to watch this lovely video about Fern, a rescued animal. The incredibly kind hearted Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, who I have had to pleasure of working with on a tshirt and letterpress print to raise money for the animals has undying love and determination. Jenny, seen in the video is a die hard salt of the earth lady. I am so happy the animals have a nice place to go and live in life.

I could go on about my animal and vegan food views and at some point I probably will, but for now, I offer this post to Fern the Kid and all the other animals out there that I dearly hope make it into the arms of a loving person.

Animals just want to live, love, and enjoy life. Just like us. We are not separate.