11/16/09

2009 Cool. vs. Cruel Awards / Compassionate Fashion



Very cool indeed!!!

I really wanted to post a more informative video on how cruel it really is that fur is used for a bunch of fashion statements that will die out, get tossed into some clothing swap or consignment shop, but I will spare you. You can seek out the info on your own, when you are ready. It is tough to watch I will forewarn you. But, necessary to understand how completely inhuman people can be towards animals. And, remember, the fur gets used for pillow covers, blankets, rugs, and tons of other goods. Do your homework.

The good news is the The Humane Society of the United States is doing so much to stop the horror. I know we can all do our parts as well. Stop buying fur, leather, and any goods made with animal products. Little by little we can all make a huge global difference.

I seriously just hugged my cat for like 15 minutes straight just now. I would rather hug her than a coat.

Much love.

Read more at Wayne Pacelle's blog, president and CEO of The Humane Society of the United States.